At J&J Technologies, we go above and beyond to provide the best possible services to our customers. To position ourselves as a powerful partner in manufacturing, we have worked to obtain industry certifications and registrations necessary to ensure that the products we build are created according to industry standards. We routinely complete internal and external audits to ensure that we continue to deliver electronic manufacturing services according to these globally-recognized standards.
- ISO 9001 Certified (View Certificate)
- IPC-A-610 Certified Trainer
The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and US Department of State are responsible for the control of permanent and temporary export or temporary import of defense articles and services. This is governed primarily by 22 U.S.C. 2778 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and Executive Order 11958, as amended.
As an electronic manufacturing service, we are held to standards set by the European Union (EU) Directive 2002/95/EC with regard to the restriction of specific hazardous substances found in electrical and electronic equipment. This directive took effect on July 1, 2006. J&J Technologies is RoHS compliant to ensure that our customers are compliant as well.
Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) Systems
- 2D and 3D autonomous scan of products and devices to inspect for defects of components and solder joints
- used throughout the manufacturing process at essential stages
- performed at post-production or post-reflow stage to test for defects, shorts or placement issues
- used to identify delamination issues, inspect solder joints and ensure quality connections for both consumer and industrial products
- combine with AOI system for comprehensive inspection of hard-to-reach areas
- can be used throughout production or at specific stages throughout production
- excellent choice for final inspection to assure high-quality standards
- used for applications where a large field of view is required